Signature Cast-Iron Cookware
Stews, casseroles and one-pot meals cook beautifully in this enameled cast-iron sauteuse, which is compact enough for taking to a potluck.
The wide base is great for browning meats on the stovetop before slow braising or roasting in the oven.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Sloped sides facilitate easy stirring; wide cooking surface is ideal for browning and searing.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Oversize handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping it snugly in place.
- Enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Ergonomic black composite knob is oven safe up to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
|Dimensions||32 × 32 × 15 cm|